Why Kidney Disease Patient with High Creatinine Level Need Less Protein2015-02-22 08:24
Chronic Kidney Disease is a long term of kidney damage, patients need a healthy lifestyle to delay the progression of this disease. For kidney disease patient with high creatinine level, the most essential diet rule is the less protein intake.
One of the common symptom of Chronic Kidney Disease is the protein urine which not only signs the kidney damage, but also cause further kidney damage. In addition, with the lose of protein, Chronic Kidney Disease patients often are accompanied with the edema, poor immunity and other body disorders. Controlling the protein intake can decrease the kidney metabolism burden and delaying the development of their disease. But insufficient protein can heavier the hypoproteinemia, so patients really need take proper high quality protein such like fish, lean meats, egg white and so on, which can support the necessary amino acid to human body and would not cause kidney metabolism burden.
So Chronic Kidney Disease patients need less but high quality protein intake. Except the protein should be limited, some substances also should be decreased, such as:
1. Low salt intake: Chronic Kidney Disease patients who take too much salt are suffer high risks of being attacked by high blood pressure and edema due to the water and sodium retention.
2. Low fat intake: the essence of Chronic Kidney Disease is the angiosclerosis, however the high fat intake can accumulate the blood vessel harden.
3. Low potassium intake: too much potassium in blood are easy lead to heart disease.
4. Low phosphorus intake: high phrosphorus in blood can influence the absorption of calcium and stimulate the parathyroid hormone secretion, leading to many symptoms such as skin itching, bone disease and so on.
Hoping the above information can help you in some degree, if you still have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you are welcome to contact our online doctor directly or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Disease High creatinine level CKD Diet Why Kidney Disease Patient with High Creatinine Level Need Less Protein
- Pre: Diet Tips and Specific Food Suggestions for Kidney Disease Patient
- Next: Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis