Is Fish Good For Stage 3 CKD PatientsThis article was provided by doctor zhengfalei 2017-04-19 09:44
“ Can I have fish? Is fish good for me? If I have so many fishes each day, can I get well?” Some stage 3 CKD patients asked our renal expert.
For the sake of giving a best answer of this question, let’s analyze what effects can fish take on stage 3 CKD patients.
1. The fish contains many complete protein which is needed by the human body to finish the life activities.
2. The fish includes low-fat. And it is able to diminish cholesterol.
3. There are many vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B12 and so on in the fish. These are salutary for the patients.
4. The fish can also protect the cardiovascular system, prevent high blood pressure, dispel the edema and so on.
6. The fish improve the appetite of the patients, and it is easy to digest.
5. The flesh of fish also have some substances which are harmful for the kidney. For example, phosphorus.
As a matter of fact, the fish is beneficial for stage 3 CKD patients. But, which kind of fish and how many fishes can the patients take depends on the patients’ correct physical situations. So, please ask a renal specialist for the details.
For stage 3 CKD patients, they not only need to have a well-planed diet to stop the development of CKD, but also are supposed to accept an effective treatment like Hot Compress Therapy, Toxin-Removing Therapy, Foot Bath, Cycle Therapy, Moxibustion, Immunotherapy and others to reverse the illness.
If you want to gain more information about diet of stage 3 CKD patients or other related things like diet, notices and treatments, please leave a message below or send your lab test results to our e-mail / whatsapp. We will analyze your illness conditions and give the suggestions to you as soon as possible.
- Tag: Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Pre: Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Next: Can Kidney Disease Patients Eat Low Sodium Salt at Will