Can Kidney Disease Patients Eat Honey in their Daily Life2013-12-23 17:46
Can kidney disease patients eat honey in their daily life? As we know, kidney disease patients should restrict their daily diet firmly, and they should know exactly about what can eat and what cant eat. Because the wrong kidney diet will increase the kidney burden and make further damage of the kidney function.
Honey is a well-known food all over the world, and it is favored by many people, then what are the benefits of eating honey?
1. Honey can help improve the immune system
Honey is rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes which can protect the body from preventing the bacteria and improve the immune system. So people can take some honey water everyday which will gradually improve their immune system.
2. Honey can increase the energy
For kidney disease patients, they often feel fatigue and weakness, they can eat some honey everyday which can increase their energy as honey can provide healthy source of calories and fatigue for the body.
3. Honey can prevent cancer and heart disease
Honey contains flavonoids and antioxidants which can help prevent the cancer and heart disease. And cancer and heart disease can aggravate the kidney damage. So kidney patients can eat some honey to reduce the risk.
4. Honey supports blood formation
Honey has the function of cleansing the blood and improve the blood circulation, which will supply nutrients and oxygens to kidneys. And the improved blood circulation will help the recovery of kidney function.
5. Honey can regulate the blood sugar
Honey is a good choice for diabetes, because the sugar in honey is different from those in white sugar and artificial sweeteners. In addition, the sugar in honey can help regulate the blood sugar in body.
Besides, eating honey also have some other benefits. As honey has so many benefits, this not means that all the kidney patients can eat honey. The illness condition differs from case to case, whether patients can eat honey or not is all depending on their illness. If you want to eat honey, you should first ask the advice of your doctor.
- Tag: CKD Diet
- Pre: What Can Kidney Disease Patients Benefit From Oliver Oil
- Next: Top 7 Healthy Foods for Kidney Disease Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis