Will Aloe Vera Juice Support Kidneys2014-01-13 02:53
Will aloe vera juice support kidneys? This is a question we received from a patient who have kidney disease, and want to take some natural herbal treatments to remedy his kidney disease. Aloe vera juice is a common beverage for people nowadays, and the aloe vera juice contains many nutrients which are help for people’s health. Aloe vera juice contains little sugar but rich vitamin, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and antioxidants. With these useful nutrition, aloe vera juice will support the kidneys.
Here are some common benefits for kidney disease patients drinking aloe vera juice.
1. Boost the immune system
Aloe vera juice can help kidney disease patients to boost their immunity. As the disorder of immune system will easily cause the kidney damage, so aloe vera juice would be a good choice for people to keep a good immunity. The normal immunity will help kidney disease patients to get rid of the infections and further damage of the kidneys.
2. Ease inflammation and soothes arthritis pain
Some kinds of kidney diseases are caused by the inflammations in kidneys and these patients will easily get arthritis pain, in this condition, aloe vera juice will be helpful. And the anti-inflammation will prevent the further damage of the kidneys.
3. Stabilize blood sugar and reduce triglycerides in diabetics
As aloe vera juice contains little sugar, which will help diabetes patients to reduce their triglycerides and high blood sugar. And diabetes is a common cause of kidney disease, so the controlled high blood sugar will help prevent the kidney damage.
Besides, the drinking of aloe vera juice also have some other benefits for kidney disease patients, which include:
- Hydrate the skin, and accelerate the skin repair
- Boost the oxygenation of blood
- Boost cardiovascular performance and physical endurance
- Nourish the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
All these mentioned will be beneficial for kidney disease patients. However, the illness condition for kidney disease patients will be different from case to case, so they drink aloe vera juice should depending on their illness condition. They should first ask the advices of their doctor, and keep a right intake of aloe vera juice.
- Tag: CKD Diet
- Pre: Is Juicing Helpful in Improving the Kidney function
- Next: Is Asparagus Helpful in Improving the Kidney Function
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis