Is Asparagus Helpful in Improving the Kidney Function2014-01-15 02:56
Is Asparagus helpful in improving the kidney function? Asparagus is a common vegetables for people in their daily life, which has los of nutrition in it. The nutrition include a good source of dietary fiber, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B6 and several minerals. All these will be be helpful in improving the kidney function.
Here are some common benefits for kidney disease patients to eat asparagus.
1. A natural diuretic
As we know, for kidney disease patients, they often have the symptoms of swelling and high blood pressure because of their kidney damage. Asparagus is often regarded as a natural diuretic, which can help remit the swelling and lower the high blood pressure.
2. Sooth the entire urinary system
Asparagus has the function of soothing the entire urinary system, which will help prevent the infections in urinary system. Because the infections on urinary system will cause the further kidney damage.
3. Clean the bladder and kidneys
When the kidneys are damaged, the kidney function will fail to work, then the wastes and toxins will build up in blood, which will cause kidney disease patients suffer from some other serious symptoms. The asparagus will help clean the bladder and kidneys.
4. Increase cellular action in kidneys
The kidney disease refers to the damage of the cells and tissues in kidneys, asparagus can help increase the cellular action in kidneys, which will help improve the kidney function.
5. Help to break up the uric acid in kidneys
For kidney disease patients, the kidney damage will cause high uric acid level, which is bad for patients, and cause some serious symptoms for patients. The asparagus will help kidney disease patients to break down their uric acid level.
Above are the benefits for kidney disease patients to eat asparagus, but the illness condition will be different from case to case, so they should first ask the advice of their doctors. A kidney-friendly diet will be helpful for patients’ illness condition, and help them improve their kidney function.
- Tag: CKD Diet
- Pre: Will Aloe Vera Juice Support Kidneys
- Next: Is Mango Good for Chronic Kidney Disease Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Cholesterol
- Dialysis Patient with GFR 11 What Amount of Liquid should I Drink
- Why Chronic Kidney Disease Patient should Control the Intake of Phosphorus
- Kidney Disease Patient with Gout should Avoid to Take Foods with High Purine
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Eat Black Beans
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis