Life Expectancy for Patients with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease2015-01-18 17:32
According to the level of Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR), Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) can be divided into five stages. However, stage 3 CKD is a special stage, now here we will talk about stage 3 CKD and the life expectancy, hoping it can help you in some degree.
A person with stage 3 CKD has kidney damage with a moderate decrease in the GFR of 30-59ml/min. In stage 3 CKD a person is more likely to develop complications of kidney disease.
We call stage 3 CKD a demarcation point. Then why do we say that ? Stage 1 CKD and stage 2 CKD are such two stages that the conditions are not severe, and the illness conditions can be reversed in general. However, stage 4 CKD and stage 5 CKD mean much kidney function have been lost, it is nearly impossible to reverse the conditions. While for patients with stage 3 CKD, it is very necessary for them to receive the efficient treatments to control the development of the condition, otherwise the condition develops CKD 4. Stage 3 CKD has the certain possibility to be reversed.
As to the life expectancy for stage 3 CKD patients, it is hard to say. Different people have different conditions and results. Many factors can influence the life expectancy, such as the treatment you are taking, your living habit, the surrounding environment, your mood and so on. Even for dialysis patients, some can liver for more than 5 years, while some can not.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is commonly used to save patients’ own kidneys. It is based on Chinese herbal medicines, but used externally. Many foreign patients describe it as massage, very comfortable. As it can play some functions western medicines are unable to achieve, it is used to repair kidney damage and recover kidney function.
- Tag: CKD Prognosis Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease Life Expectancy of stage 3 kidney disease
- Pre: Can People Live a Normal Life with Only One Kidney
- Next: What Stage the Kidney Disease is in If Creatinine is 1.5 and GFR is 34
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease with 26% Kidney Function Can I Live Like a Normal Person
- What Stage the Kidney Disease is in If Creatinine is 1.5 and GFR is 34
- Life Expectancy for Patients with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Can People Live a Normal Life with Only One Kidney
- Maximum Life Expectancy with Creatinine 7.9 without Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis