What Stage the Kidney Disease is in If Creatinine is 1.5 and GFR is 342015-02-04 15:27
Creatinine and GFR are two common indicator of kidney function, according to their level, we can see what stage the patient is in. Then if patient’s creatinine level is 1.5 but the GFR level is 34 what stage of Renal Failure are the patients in ?
In clinic, creatinine level 1.5 is just higher than the normal level 1.3, exclude other factors, it is now in stage 2 kidney disease. But creatinine level can be affected by many reasons, in addition, it will not decline obviously only after the kidney function lower than 50%. So we can not make accurate diagnosis only by creatinine level.
As for GFR, it is a more sensitive factor, it can help us to make further diagnosis. So from the number 34, we can see that the disease now is in stage 3 and near the margin of stage 4 kidney disease.
So if your creatinine level is not so high but your GFR level is lower, you should make diagnosis according to your GFR level. That is to say for people with creatinine 1.5 and GFR 34, he is now in stage 3 rather than stage 2.
For people in different stage, the treatment may be different, so you should pay special attention to your disease. Do not miss the right cure time. Except treatment, diet also plays an important role, so if possible, you can make a die plan with the help you your nutritionist. If you need help, you also can consult our online doctor, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney disease basics Creatinine 1.5 with GFR 34 GFR 34 is in which stage of kidney disease
- Pre: Life Expectancy for Patients with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: Stage 4 Kidney Disease with 26% Kidney Function Can I Live Like a Normal Person
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Stage 4 Kidney Disease with 26% Kidney Function Can I Live Like a Normal Person
- What Stage the Kidney Disease is in If Creatinine is 1.5 and GFR is 34
- Life Expectancy for Patients with Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease
- Can People Live a Normal Life with Only One Kidney
- Maximum Life Expectancy with Creatinine 7.9 without Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Causes
- Chronic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Chronic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Diet
- Chronic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis