How Can I Reduce Creatinine Level2013-09-15 16:06
How can I reduce creatinine level? When kidney function is impaired for some reason, kidney function decreases. As a result, creatinine level which should be kept in range 0.5-1.3mg/dL will increase. Serum creatinine level is an important indicator which can help to decide whether a kidney failure patient needs to start dialysis or not. Therefore, keeping serum creatinine level in a relatively low level will be very important. However, how can an individual reduce creatinine level in blood effectively, so that they can delay or avoid dialysis?
I am sure all the kidney disease patients concern about this topic: how to lower high creatinine level in blood effectively. In medicine, ketosteril is a commonly used medicine for elevated creatinine level, but disappointedly, this medicine can not solve problem from the root. Worse still, long-term taking of this medicine will cause a group of unpleasant side effects. Therefore, is there any alternative method to lower high creatinine level in blood? Yes, there is.
In China, kidney disease is treated differently from that in western countries. We know creatinine level stays in a stable range in normal case, and it increases as kidneys fail to discharge excess creatinine, so repairing kidney damages to restore kidney function is the major method for kidney disease patients to reduce creatinine level. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a herbal treatment which works through a group of Chinese herbs. These herbs are crushed into powder and used externally in this treatment, which can help to increase treatment effects greatly. There herbs are selected carefully and have been proven to be able to repair injured kidney intrinsic cells. We know kidney function decreases when more and more kidney cells lose their working ability. Therefore, when these injured kidneys are repaired to work again, kidney function is improved naturally. As long as kidney function is improved, excess creatinine will be discharged timely and also creatinine level in blood is lowered successfully.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is helpful, but to receive satisfied treatment effects, kidney disease patients also need to:
1. Arrange a scientific diet
2. Have a tight control about their symptoms like high blood pressure, proteinuria and anemia and so on.
3. Prevent cold and infection
4. Kick bad living habits like smoking and drinking alcohol
5. Avoid being exhausted
6. Develop good living habits like regular bed time
7. Keep being in good mood
Lastly, no matter for high creatinine level or other symptoms, all these abnormalities occur due to impaired kidney function. Therefore, only when the root problem is solved, can these abnormalities are relieved or removed radically.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: How to Lower High Creatinine Level in Blood
- Next: Can Egg Whites Lower Creatinine and BUN level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis