How to Correct Kidney Disease When Creatinine Level is 1.72014-09-06 03:49
High creatinine level is one of the common symptoms of kidney disease, people are managing to lower it. Today i will share you some information about how to correct kidney disorder when creatinine level is 1.7, hoping it can help you.
Creatinine 1.7 is higher than the normal level, but it is not very high, so patient with this situation still have a chance to get recovery. According to the clinical stages of Chronic Kidney Disease, creatinine 1.7 should be in stage 2 of the disease(some people may with worse GFR, so you should not make diagnosis just according to creatinine level). In this phase, the kidney is not damaged serious and the kidney function still can maintain the daily work, so if you can get systematic treatment, the kidney disorder can be corrected.
Chinese Herb Medicine is an essential part of Traditional Chinese Culture, it is used widely in curing many disease. With the times going, it combined with Western Medicine and high technology formed our unique therapies, among them Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the representative ones, which can help to lower the high creatinine level naturally. Due to it’s little side effects and remarkable curative effect, it is loved by more and more people, even some people abroad come to China to seek help.
Besides a systematic treatment, you also should make a healthy diet plan which can help to double the curative effect. With a proper cure method and a fit diet, creatinine 1.7 can be lowered gradually. If you want to more information about how to correct kidney disease, you can contact us by email or online doctor. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine 1.7 How to correct kidney disease
- Pre: Can Kidney Stones Affect the Creatinine Level in Blood
- Next: Can Creatinine 5.7 Be Lowered by Diet Only
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis