Can Creatinine 5.7 Be Lowered by Diet Only2014-09-08 07:31
It is known that diet plays an important role in controlling kidney disease, it can help to lower the high creatinine level. Then after the creatinine up to 5.7 can it be lowered by diet ? If you have other questions, you can consult our online doctor now, if no, let us continue our today’s topic.
As we mentioned above, diet do can help to lower the creatinine level, but only diet can not able be lower cretinine 5.7. That is because after the creatinine level up to 5.7 that means the disease has fall into stage 4, without good control it may goes to the End Stage Kidney Disease, which is known as Uremia. In this phase, patient need to take systematic treatment, otherwise, the disease will loss control and may threat the life, but a fit diet is also necessary .
A systematic treatment means, after diagnosis the doctor make a series cure plan according to the patient’s physical condition. It supposed to include Western Medicine and Chinese Medicine, because neither of them can not cure the disease well, only combined them together it will get a perfect curative effect. It is known that Western Medicine can ease the symptoms of the disease in a short time but it can not cure the disease, so the disease is easy to relapse. However, Chinese Medicine can treat the disease from its root and can help to relieve the side effects induced by Western Medicine, but it need a long time to work. After years of research, doctors in our hospital invented Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy which is formed by them, it really can help to lower creatinine 5.7 naturally.
If you want to know more details about creatinine 5.7 or the diet of it, you can email us. Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine 5.7 Can creatinine 5.7 be lowered by diet
- Pre: How to Correct Kidney Disease When Creatinine Level is 1.7
- Next: My Creatinine Level is 2.0 How Can I Get Back to the Normal Range
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis