Some Tips that Help You to Know Clear What is High Creatinine Level2014-10-01 15:32
Creatinine is a kind of metabolism products of muscles, under normal condition, it will be discharged by kidney. After the kidney damaged, they can not be excreted out in time, thus induce high creatinine level. Today i will share you some informations about it, the following tips will help you to know more clear what is high creatinine level.
1. The normal range of it is different from male to female, the reference level is 0.6 to 1.2 mg in males and 0.5 to 1.1 mg in females.
2. Not all the high creatinine level is induced by disease factor, some of them may caused by taking large amount of protein in a short time or catch cold or fever etc, those abnormal will back to normal with the inducement disappeared.
3. Not all the high creatinine level means kidney disease, once you found high creatinine level, you need to do another test after three months, if you got the same results, then you need to do more test to make further diagnosis.
4. Once you make sure that the high creatinine level is induced by disease factor, do make a diet plan with the help of your doctor, that may help you liver better, even lower the progression of your disease.
5. Do control the creatinine level in the early stage, once your disease loss control, dialysis will be necessary. An adequate dialysis is helpful for the treatment of your disease and lower the high creatinine level.
6. As an alternative therapy of dialysis, Chinese Herb Medicine can cure your disease in a more natural way, that is means it can cure your disease without hurt your kidney.
No matter how, the earlier you can get the treatment, the better the curative effect can get. So do take the chance to distinguish your disease. If you need any help in lowering high creatinine level, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Creatinine What is high creatinine level Tips help to know what is high creatinine level
- Pre: My Creatinine Level is 2.0 How Can I Get Back to the Normal Range
- Next: The Normal Range of Creatinine and the Ways to Lower the High Creatinine Level