Creatinine Levels are Around 1.7 after Transplant What should I Do2014-10-19 11:04
My creatinine levels are around 1.7 after transplant what should i do ? High creatinine level is the most common symptoms after transplant, so this question is concerned with many people.
You creatinine level seems fine but little on the higher side. But that is something the doctor to decide to cut down on your mg or not depending on your other results. In the initial day, the level is always higher which will come down gradually and later on you will stay with very less drug dose. Creatinine 1.7 is ok and no need to worry much about it. You should always remember to maintain your water intake regularly and not to stress out especially for the first 1 year. Any fluctuations in the reading for the first few months is quite normal.
Actually, once your creatinine level goes up, do not panic, you should to know clear the undergoing reasons, then make corresponding measures. Elevation of the serum creatinine warrants further evaluation by his nephrologist. Urologic complication, transplant rejection, infection and drug toxicity needs to be ruled out. Several tests such as ultrasound, and blood work-up needs to be done. A gradual rise of creatinine over a longer period of time is a sign of chronic rejection. This is also associated with proteinuria. Biopsy may also be indicated.
Infection is the most serious threat for a Kidney recipient and hence avoid going into crowded place and keep a good personal hygiene. You should never miss the timing of your drug intake.
Make sure you have ample stock of drugs and do not forget to carry a few dose just in case you get stuck somewhere.
Form the above we can see that creatinin 1.7 after transplant maybe the normal reflection, so do not make any decision before make know clear the underlying reasons. Need any help, please contact our online doctor, we will provide free advices for you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine 1.7 Creatinine level 1.7 after transplant
- Pre: The Normal Range of Creatinine and the Ways to Lower the High Creatinine Level
- Next: When Some Buddy have Creatinine Greater than 5.0 What are the Risk Involve
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis