My Creatinine Level is 1.8 Which Stage I am in and How to Lower It2015-10-20 14:19
My creatinine level is 1.8 i want to know which stage i am in now and how to lower it ? Creatinine is one of the indicator of kidney function, usually we can know which stage the disease is in according to the creatinine level, but it is not the always, because there are many factors can affect the levels of it. Next, let us see some details about it.
Which stage the creatinine level of 1.8 is in ?
The kidneys have strong compensatory function, so only if the kidney function is lower than 50%, the creatinine level begin to increase. So under most of the situation once the creatinine level is higher than the normal level (0.5-1.3 mg/dl), that means the kidneys have been damaged in some degree but that is not always the same, because factors like cold, fever, diet all of them can affect the the levels of it.
In clinic, exclude the non-pathological factors, creatinine level of 1.8 means the disease now is in stage 2, almost stage 3 (over 2.0). In this stage the kidney is damaged mild and there are still remaining more than 60% kidney function can work normally, so it can be reversed with timely treatment.
How to lower creatinine 1.8 back to normal ?
As we mentioned above, creatinine 1.8 is in stage 2 and there is a chance to reverse it, as long as the patient can get the proper treatment timely.
Here i recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to the patient who are in this situation. This therapy can lower the high creatinine by improving the kidney function. There are many kinds of herbs in this therapy, so during the treatment, doctor will arrange different herbs according to the patient’s condition. If you want to know more information about this treatment, you can consult our online doctor directly or leave message to us, we will provide the information you want for free.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine Creatinine level 1.8 How to lower high creatinine level
- Pre: What does Creatinine Level 2.4 Means and How Serious It Is
- Next: The High Creatinine Level in Chronic Kidney Disease Can Tell Us What
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis