Advice for Creatinine 2.192013-10-16 10:00
Creatinine 2.19 is about two times higher than the reference value 0.5-1.2mg/dL and it refers to a serious health problem. Kidney disease is the leading cause of high creatinine level and for people with elevated creatinine level in blood, they need to pay extra attention to many aspects. Here are some advice for people with creatinine 2.19 and hope it is helpful.
1. Have a tight control about illness condition
Creatinine level in blood increases as failed kidney can not excrete excess creatinine, so tight control of illness is the key point to stop creatinine 2.19 from becoming higher. To achieve this goal, kidney disease patients usually need to control their blood pressure and blood sugar into normal range. Also, reduce protein in urine effectively.
2. Arrange a reasonable diet
A well-planed diet also plays a very important part in treating kidney disease. Improper diet arrangement worsen kidney condition and increase creatinine level, so knowing what foods to eat and avoid is very important. In addition, they generally need to follow low-salt diet, low-protein diet, low-potassium diet and low-phosphorus diet.
3. Try to restore kidney function
As we have mentioned above, serum creatinine becomes higher and higher with the decrease of kidney function. And it is said creatinine level in blood not increase until a half of kidney function is affected. Therefore, for people with creatinine 2.19, their kidneys have been injured severely. Under such a condition, only when kidney function is restored effectively, can serum creatinine level be lowered successfully. In medicine, many Chinese medicines like Chinese herbs, acupuncture and medicated bath can be used to repair injured kidney intrinsic cells and they show great treatment effects in improving kidney condition.
4. Protect residual kidney function
Creatinine level becomes higher and higher with the accumulation of creatinine in blood. Therefore, protecting residual kidney tissues from being damaged is an important part for patients to stop the further increase of creatinine 2.19.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: What Would Be the Best Diet to Lower Creatinine Level
- Next: Is Creatinine 3.9 Bad
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis