Top 7 Tips to Lower High Creatinine Level2013-12-11 10:02
From our recently e-mails, I get a lot of questions about creatinine, what is it, what causes high creatinine and how to lower high creatinine level? All these question are understandable, as creatinine level is so important for kidney patients to measure their kidney function. Here, we give the top 7 tips to lower high creatinine level.
1. Keep vegetarian diet
As we know, creatinine is the metabolite of muscle activity and the meat we eat, so it’s better for patients to keep vegetarian diet to lower their high creatinine level.
- Dietary sources of creatinine are found in animal products, so patients need to reducing the animal products intake, which will reduce the excess creatinine from your diet.
- Patients with high creatinine need to eat based on plant foods, which will major factors of kidney disease such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Dairy products such as mile, cheese, cream, yoghurt, ice cream and butter, have been shown in clinical research that they will deteriorate the kidney disease. So patients need to get rid of these foods.
2. Avoid creatine supplements
Creatinine is a waste product of the major energy metabolite creatine, so people need to avoid creatine supplements in order to reduce the extra produced creatinine, which will also lower the high creatinine level.
3. Avoid strenuous physical activity
Strenuous physical activity will make the creatine breakdown into creatinine, which will also increase the creatinine level. Therefore, people should avoid strenuous physical activity.
4. Nettle leaf tea
Nettle leaf tea has the function of power kidney function which will reduce the high creatinine level. Drinking 1-2cups of nettle leaf tea a day will be helpful for the kidney disease.
5. Avoid the over consumption of vanadium
As we know, vanadium is good for our body, especially for diabetes and blood sugar problems. However, the over consumption of vanadium may increase blood creatinine levels.
6. Alpha lipoic acid
This special nutrient can provide energy to kidneys and make the toxins harmless to the body which will reduce the risk of kidney damage. It also can improve the kidney function which will absolutely control the high creatinine level.
Depending on the clinical research, chitosan supplementation have the function of reducing the urea, creatinine and creatinine levels in blood.
Above are the top 7 tips to lower high creatinine level, which can be easily done for kidney disease patients. I hope these tips will really help these kidney disease patients. If you want to get more informations on increasing kidney function and lower creatinine level, you can send e-mail to email@example.com.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: How to Control Creatinine Level Naturally
- Next: Chinese Medicines to Lower Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis