How Dangerous Would be 4.0 Creatinine Level for Kidney Disease Patients2013-12-17 15:44
Recently, we received a question from a patient’s father, he asked how dangerous would be 4.0 creatinine level for kidney disease patients. His daughter got kidney disease and her creatinine level is 4.0 now, and she also has the symptom of high blood pressure. Depending on her condition, our nephrologist answer the question and explain how dangerous 4.0 creatinine level is for kidney disease patients. I hope this will be helpful for her and the patients who have the similar condition.
As we know, kidneys are important organs for us which have the function of filtering the toxins and wastes in blood, and keep the nutrition balance and electrolyte balance. Once the kidneys are damaged, they cannot work well as normal, and many toxins and metabolites will accumulate in blood which will cause serious symptoms and complications in patients.
Among the metabolites, creatinine is a special one. As it is often as a sign for the kidney damage. When the kidneys are lightly or moderately reduced, it can leak out the creatinine. However, when the kidney function are less than 50%, the creatinine level will be higher than the normal level. So when the creatinine level is 4.0 which is much higher than the normal range of 0.5-1.2, it means that the kidney function is reduced severely.
For kidney disease patients, when the creatinine level reaches 5, they are often recommended to have dialysis, because their impaired kidney function cannot excrete the toxins and metabolites any more. These bad substances accumulated in body will cause the patients experience some serious symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, skin itch or skin rash. All these will affect their life quality.
Therefore, creatinine level 4.0 is dangerous for kidney disease patients, if they don’t have prompt and effective treatment, they will quickly get worse, and live with dialysis all their lives.
It’s better for kidney disease patients with creatinine 4.0 to have effective treatment timely, which will protect their residual kidney function and make them far away from dialysis and kidney transplant. If you want to get more informations about the treatment and other suggestions, you can contact our experts online.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: What Diet To Follow To Lower Creatinine 3.2
- Next: How to Lower High Creatinine Level at 4
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis