Food Lists for Renal Failure with Creatinine 5002014-02-14 06:19
High creatinine level is often regarded as a sign of severely damaged kidneys, so kidney failure patients need to pay attention to their creatinine level and have regular blood test. Renal failure patients can take a kidney-friendly diet which can help them reduce the high creatinine levels. Here is a food lists for renal failure with creatinine 500.
High creatinine level 500 is much higher than the normal level 44-106, this means the kidneys have been damaged very severely, so they should pay attention to their daily diet, which can help them lower their high creatinine level. They should keep a diet based on reducing the kidney burden and protecting the residual kidney function.
1. Keep a vegetarian diet
Renal failure patients with creatinine 500 should keep a vegetarian diet, because creatinine is the waste products of the meat we eat. If patients eat more meat, their creatinine in blood will be produced more. Keeping a vegetarian diet can help patients to limit the creatinine produce.
2. Keep a low protein diet
Renal failure patients are often recommended to keep a low protein diet, which can help reduce the kidney burden and reduce the loss of protein in urine, all these can help protect the residual kidney function, and reduce the further damage of kidneys. In this way, the creatinine level in blood will not be elevated quickly.
3. Limit the fluid intake
renal failure patients with creatinine 500 may also suffer from severe swelling, so they need to limit their fluid intake, which can relieve the swelling and control the high blood pressure. This can help slow down the progression of kidney failure.
4. Limit the salt intake
Patients should also limit the salt intake, which can help relieve serious swelling and lower high blood pressure. In this condition, the kidneys can be protected as well.
5. Regulate the electrolyte balance
Renal failure patients with high creatinine 500 should also regulate their electrolyte balance, especially phosphorus and potassium, they should take proper foods depending on their phosphorus and potassium levels.
Above are the food lists for renal failure with creatinine 500, besides, they should also have effective treatments to lower their high creatinine levels, which can help protect the residual kidney function and improve the kidney function.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: Diet Lists for Kidney Disease Patients with Creatinine 4.8
- Next: Preventions to Decrease Creatinine in Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis