Preventions to Decrease Creatinine in Kidney Disease2014-02-18 02:13
High creatinine level is a common sign for kidney disease patients which means their kidneys have been damaged severely. If the high creatinine is not controlled effectively, it will cause further damage to kidneys, so kidney disease patients need to have early preventions to help decrease the high creatinine level.
In order to prevent the high creatinine level for kidney disease patients, patients need to find the possible cause of high creatinine level and have effective treatments to prevent these factors.
1. Avoid dehydration
Dehydration can cause the increased creatinine level, and it is more common for people with only one kidney. Because the only one kidney cant function well, which can easily cause dehydration and high creatinine level for kidney disease patients.
2. Control high blood pressure and high blood sugar effectively
As we know, high blood pressure and high blood sugar are the two common leading causes of kidney disease, and the unwell controlled blood pressure and blood sugar will cause further kidney damage for kidney disease patients, which will cause high creatinine level. So kidney disease patients need to control their high blood pressure and high blood sugar well.
3. Prevent heart disease
Heart problems are the common complications for kidney disease patients, and heart diseases can also cause high creatinine level. So kidney disease patients need to have early prevention on their heart diseases.
4. Prevent some certain drugs
Some certain drugs can also cause high creatinine level for kidney disease patients, such as high blood pressure drugs, diuretics and non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, so patients need to have regular test to know their creatinine level if they take these drugs for a long time.
Above are some suggestions on kidney disease patients to prevent their increased creatinine level. If they have high creatinine level, they need also to have early and effective treatment to control their high creatinine level, which can help reduce the further kidney damage and slow the progression of kidney failure.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: High Creatinine In Kidney Disease
- Pre: Food Lists for Renal Failure with Creatinine 500
- Next: Medications to Reduce High Creatinine and Urea Levels in Blood
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis