Medications to Reduce High Creatinine and Urea Levels in Blood2014-02-21 02:20
Do you know what medications can help reduce the high creatinine and urea levels in blood for kidney disease patients? Creatinine is the waste product of muscle activity and blood urea is the waste product of protein, and they are mainly excreted by kidneys.
Creatinine and urea are both small molecule material, so when kidneys are damaged slightly or moderately, they can also be excreted normally. However, when kidneys are damaged severely or patients have less than 50% kidney function, both creatinine and urea cant be excreted normally, so they will build up in blood, which will cause high blood urea and high creatinine levels. When patients suffer from high creatinine level, they need to have effective treatment to lower their high levels, which can help prevent the further damage to kidneys and slow the progression of kidney failure.
In this article, we will recommended some common medications which can help lower high creatinine levels and high blood urea levels.
As we know, diabetes is one of the leading causes of kidney disease, and it can also cause high creatinine and high blood urea levels. Therefore, diabetes patients need to take some certain hypoglycemic drugs which can help them regulate their blood sugar and help prevent the further damage to kidneys and prevent the increase of creatinine and urea levels.
2.Blood pressure drugs
High blood pressure is another leading cause of kidney disease, so patients also need to take some drugs which can help lower high blood pressure and help control the blood pressure. The controlled blood pressure can help protect the residual kidney function and reduce creatinine and blood urea levels.
Ketosteril can help lower the high creatinine and high blood urea levels effectively, and it can also help ease the symptoms which are caused by building up of toxins in blood.
Chinese medications can also help reduce the high creatinine and high blood urea levels effectively. Compared with western medicines, Chinese medicines have less side effects and are more effectively than the western medicines on the treatment of repairing the damaged kidney tissues.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a modern therapy based on traditional Chinese herbal medicines, and it can help repair the damaged kidney tissues and improve the kidney function, which can lower high creatinine and high blood urea fundamentally. If you want to get more medications which can help lower high creatinine and high blood urea levels, you can contact with our experts inline.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine
- Pre: Preventions to Decrease Creatinine in Kidney Disease
- Next: Is High Phosphorus Food Good for High Creatinine and BUN Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis