Is High Phosphorus Food Good for High Creatinine and BUN Patient2014-02-23 09:20
High Creatinine and BUN stands for seriously kidney damage.There are lots of food containing phosphorus.Is high phosphorus food good for high creatinine and BUN patients?How to treat high creatinine patients?Follow our descriptions and find the answers.
Is high phosphorus food good for high creatinine and BUN patients?
Traditionally speaking,high creatinine and BUN is the result of kidney damage.Creatinine and BUN are the metabolic wastes and toxins depending on kidney to remove them out of the body in the form of urine.As healthy kidney has the function of keeping the balance of calcium and phosphorus.The excess phosphorus needs to be filtered out of the body by kidney.Therefore if you have too much food with high phosphorus,too heavy burden on kidney leads to further kidney damage.What’s worse, too much phosphorus brings much complications such as renal bones,abnormal production of PTH,the dysfunctional activated vitamin D,cardiovascular disease and so on.The treatment for lowering the occurrence of complications,controlling the phosphorus level and improving high life quality is desperately needed.
Our experts focus on this point and begin to take many actions.According to the research of the causes for high phosphorus,our experts research several therapies for high creatinine patients.High Creatinine patients are better to accept the following therapies:
Hot Compress Therapy is a natural and safe therapy to lower high creatinine level.Hot Compress Therapy has the function of expanding blood vessels,anti-inflammation,anti-coagulation and degradation of extracellular matrix.It helps kidney remove stasis including creatinine in the blood.Meanwhile it also provides nutritions for kidney self-regeneration and self-recovery.When kidney functions are improved,it has the functions of balancing the phosphorus and calcium.Patients have more choice in having food.
If you are interested in our treatments,email to firstname.lastname@example.org with patient’s information and our experts give you a reply with specific guidance for free.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Creatinine High Creatinine and High BUN High Creatinine and High Phosphorus Food
- Pre: Medications to Reduce High Creatinine and Urea Levels in Blood
- Next: What are Medications for High Creatinine Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What Measures are Helpful for Reducing the High Creatinine Level
- Is there Any Chance to Decrease Creatinine by Osmotherapy
- Is there Any Better Options other than Dialysis to Lower Creatinine 5.7
- Creatinine Increased from 3.1 to 5.5 in one week: Need I to Worry
- What Can High Creatinine in Kidney Disease Tell Us
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis