6.8 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease How Long to Survive2014-08-05 03:00
How long to survive with 6.8 creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease? After getting asked about question, we offer explanation as below. Interested to learn more details? Please read on or consult our online doctor for free and professional help.
What does 6.8 creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease mean?
Individuals with this disorder have progressed to advanced stage of renal disease with severe loss of kidney function. At this stage, the kidneys are unable to work adequately to meet the needs of daily life. Patients need to take renal replacement therapy such as dialysis or kidney transplant to sustain life.
6.8 creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease how long to survive?
It is impossible to provide an exact answer without knowing patients’ detailed disease information, as the life expectancy will vary depending on many factors including patient’s age, medical history, residual kidney function, complications, and general health situation.
If you are interested to get personalized analysis, please Email us at email@example.com with your detailed illness information. Our kidney doctors will make a comprehensive analysis and reply you soon within 24 hours.
Is there any effective way to greatly extend 6.8 creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease patient’s life span?
Kidney experts of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital have developed a systematic method to manage the disease effectively, stop the disease’s deterioration, and significantly extend patient’s life span. The option is called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
This therapy is a natural treatment. Selected herbal medicines are externally used to work to remove harmful substances, dilate the blood vessels, improve the micro-circulation, repair the damaged kidneys, thus restoring the overall renal function. By doing this, the disease will not deteriorate further and patients can enjoy a normal, long life. Still have anything unclear? Please leave a message in the section below. Glad to share free advice!
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis Diabetic Kidney Disease and creatinine 6.8
- Pre: GFR 18 with Type 2 Diabetes What is My Life Expectancy
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis