GFR 18 with Type 2 Diabetes What is My Life Expectancy2014-05-21 08:54
“I am a patient of GFR 18 with Type 2 Diabetes. Could you please tell what my life expectancy is?” This is an inquiry we got from one patient. In the following article, let’s discuss this issue together and find the corresponding answer. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor for free advice.
Hello, Sir, thanks for your consulting us. As you said, you are suffering from GFR 18 with Type 2 Diabetes. Your current condition is at stage 4 kidney disease with severe decrease of renal function. Then, what is your life expectancy with this disease?
To reply you with personalized answer, we firstly would like to know more of your disease information such as your age, medical history, adopted treatment, complications, and overall heath condition. You can Email us at email@example.com with the information. Our kidney doctor will reply you soon within 24 hours.
Generally speaking, individuals who are suffering from GFR 18 with Type 2 Diabetes can enjoy a normal, long life on condition that they can take prompt and effective treatment to stop the disease’s further aggravation or even reverse the kidney damage.
So far, the most advanced treatment for this kidney disorder is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. As an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine, this is an external application of herb medicine with no side effect. Hence, it is both safe and convenient. To learn more details, please click Here to watch the video introduction.
From the above analysis, we can see that your condition of Diabetic Kidney Disease can still enjoy a fully, productive life by taking effective treatment in time. Do you still have anything unclear? Please leave your doubt in the following message board. Glad to share helpful advice!
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis Diabetes and GFR 18
- Pre: Prognosis of Diabetic Nephropathy
- Next: 6.8 Creatinine in Diabetic Kidney Disease How Long to Survive
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis