Creatinine 5.8 in Diabetes Is It High2016-02-05 15:57
Creatinine 5.8 in Diabetes is it high? Actually, creatinine 5.8 in Diabetes is quite high that means you’ve got Diabetic Nephropathy, which is a secondery disease of Diabetes. Without good control your disease may goes worse.
There are several causes of kidney disease, a condition that affects one in 10 adults age 20 or older in the United States. Knowing the root causes of kidney disease can help you get the right treatment and potentially preserve remaining kidney function.
What exactly are the main causes of kidney disease?
Diabetes is the number one cause of kidney disease, responsible for approximately 44 percent of all kidney failure cases1. High blood pressure (also called hypertension) is the second leading cause, accountable for about 28 percent1. Glomerulonephritis, a general term for many types of kidney inflammation, as well as genetic diseases such as polycystic kidney disease (PKD), autoimmune diseases, birth defects and other problems can also cause kidney disease.
So as a patient with Diabetes you should pay high attention to your disease. Of course not all the patient with Diabetes will get renal disease, for people who can control their blood sugar well, they may avoid the kidney function goes fail. For people who have got diabetic kidney disease, you can work with your doctor to keep your kidneys working as long as possible.
If you still have other questions about Diabetes or kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Diabetes Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms Creatinine 5.8
- Pre: How to Relieve Symptoms of Nausea and Vomiting in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Creatinine 5.8 in Diabetes Is It High
- How to Relieve Symptoms of Nausea and Vomiting in Diabetic Nephropathy
- What are the Causes and Treatment of Insomnia in Diabetic Nephropathy
- Protein in Urine Means What for Diabetic Nephropathy Patient
- Nausea in Diabetes and Kidney Disease What is the Reason and How to Treat It
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis