Diabetes with Creatinine 2.7 What does It Mean and How to Treat It2014-11-17 11:21
I have got Diabetes for 25 years, doctors recently found that my creatinine level is at 2.7 what does it mean and what kind of treatment should i go for at this time ?
In clinic, creatinine 2.7 means the disease now is in stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease. Usually, doctors will recommend Hormonotherapy to the patient. With the help of this therapy, this disease can be controlled or delayed in a period. But once you stop it or reduce the does of it, this disease is easy to relapse. What’s more, long- terms apply of hormone will decrease the immunity and bring some other side effects.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can lower the high creatinine level without bring any side effect. As an alternative therapy of Hormonotherapy, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can lower the high creatinine level by improve the kidney function. As we all know, high creatinine level is induced by disorder kidneys, so with the kidneys back to normal, the high creatinine level and other symptoms caused by disorder kidneys will back to normal gradually. If you are interested in this therapy and want to know more details about it, you can send email to us, all the information we provide is no charge. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
According to the patient’s condition, the high creatinine level is caused by Diabetes, so the controlling of this original disease is also very important. Except that, remember to make a fit diet plan, that is helpful in treating this disease. If you need any help in lowering high creatinine level or curing kidney disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment High creatinine level Diabetes
- Pre: Three Tips of Treating Diabetes with Kidney Disease
- Next: Are there any Solutions for Diabetic with Swelling Eyelids and Itching Skin
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis