Diabetes and Kidney Disease with Low Sodium Level in Blood2015-03-17 15:26
Serious low sodium level in the blood may makes Diabetic Nephropathy patients in life risk, so as a kidney disease patient with diabetes, you should pay high attention to the sodium levels in the blood.
Why do these patients have low sodium level ?
Low sodium level in the blood can be divided into three conditions: decline of total sodium amount in blood, normal total sodium amount and increase of total sodium amount.
Low sodium level along with declined total sodium amount in the blood. To lower Diabetic Nephropathy patients' high blood pressure or ease their swelling, nephrologists are more likely to prescribe diuretics. Overuse of diuretics may cause sodium loss, metabolic acidosis, diabetic ketoacidosis, and so on easily. Besides, vomiting and diarrhea are another reasons of this condition.
Low sodium level along with normal total sodium amount in the blood. It is usually resulted from lack of glucocorticoid, hypothyroidism, some medications or SIADH.
Low sodium level along with increased total sodium amount in the blood. When kidneys are damaged severely by diabetes, they are unable to filter extra sodium and fluid effectively. Fluid retention can cause sodium level in the blood to decline, but in fact, the total sodium amount in the blood increases.
What are the symptoms of low sodium level in blood ?
The main symptoms are fatigue, nausea, vomiting, headache, sleepiness, muscle cramps, muscle pain, and so on. In severe cases, patients may suffer from twitching, coma, increased intracranial pressure, etc.
How to manage low sodium levels in Diabetic Nephropathy ?
Different patients need to take different treatments. But no matter how if you want to solve this problem from its underlying cause, you have to find some ways to reverse the damaged kidneys. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese herb medicine can be a good choice.
If you are interested in this therapy or need any help in treating Diabetes and Kidney Disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetes and kidney disease Low Sodium Level in Blood
- Pre: Diabetes with Stage 4 Kidney Failure How Can It be Cured without Dialysis
- Next: Diabetic Kidney Disease with Creatinine 4.3 should I Take Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis