Diabetic Nephropathy with Stage 5 Kidney Disease How to Treat It without Dialysis2015-07-08 16:56
Hello, doctor, i am 35 years old man and i was diagnosed 3 months ago as diabetes type 2 uncontrold, diabetic nephropathy, hyperlipidemia, hyper uricemia (gout at left knee ) and UTI. My concern is my kidneys are not function good, because my doctor said its in a stage 5 and i need to take dialysis but i don’t want to take it. Can you help me treat my disease ?
According to your stated, I can find:
1. Your blood sugar is not controlled perfectly. You should control low sugar diet and increase the medicine dosage for sugar control.
2. Your Potassium is high. It is dangerous for you. It is very possibility to happen that your heart stop suddenly. You need to intake low Potassium diet.
3. Your WBC is very high. As you said, you have UTI. It may worsen the damage to your kidney function.
4. As you are now in stage 5 kidney disease which is caused by Diabetes, so if you want to control your disease, you should find some treatment to prevent the further damage to your kidneys.
How to treat diabetic nephropathy with stage 5 kidney disease without dialysis ?
First, you should make a fit diet and stick to it. Then based on this point, you should find some alternative therapies of dialysis. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine it can be used as the alternative therapy of dialysis. It can help you improve your kidney function by repairing the damaged kidneys and protecting the residual ones from further damage,
If you want to know more information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating Diabetic Nephropathy you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Pre: Diabetic Nephropathy with High Blood Pressure Can It be Treated
- Next: Why Blood Pressure Level is Important for Diabetic Nephropathy Patient