Why Diabetes Can Lead to Kidney Disease and How to Treat It2015-09-17 15:33
Why diabetes can lead to kidney disease and how to treat it ? Diabetes is one of the main cause of chronic kidney disease in clinic, so the treatment of it concerned with many people.
Why diabetes can lead to kidney disease ?
Firstly, glomeruli are the basic functional units in kidneys. In right condition, they can filter out metabolic toxins and extra fluid from our body normally. Hence, GFR level can keep at a stable and standard level. However, if blood sugar goes high, it will cause hypertransfusion and high pressure in glomeruli. Under such a high strain, it will cause thickening of glomerular basement membrane and increased extracellular matrix.
Secondly, diabetes can cause serious metabolic disorder, thus leading to glycosylation products. The glycosylation products can cause a lot of inflammatory factors to be attracted in your kidneys. Meanwhile, serum albumin will combine with glomerular basement mebrane. All in all, it will cause cell proliferation and mesenchyme hyperplasia. As a result, glomeruli will become necrotic.
Once the glomeruli become impaired, the kidneys will fail to function adequately. As a result, high level of toxins will build up in body and protein will leak into urine.
How to treat kidney disease caused by diabetes ?
You know the main cause of Diabetic Nephropathy(Diabetes with kidney disease) is high blood sugar level, so you should control the blood sugar level first. Based on this point, you can choose Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, one of the most effective treatment of kidney disease. With the help of this disease, the damaged kidneys caused by diabetes can be repaired and protected from further damage.
So as a Diabetic Nephropathy patient you can give a think of this treatment, and i ensure that you can get a high quality life with the help of it. If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney disease caused by diabetes, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Kidney Disease Diabetes
- Pre: Is there Other Treatment Than Dialysis for Diabetes with Creatinine 7.2
- Next: Creatinine 2.6 in Diabetic Nephropathy How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis