Is Dialysis the Only Choice for Diabetic with 14% Kidney Function2016-04-30 19:34
Is dialysis the only choice for diabetic eith 14% kidney function? For Diabetic,14% kidney function means their kidneys have been damaged severely. If left untreated, their life will be in great risk. In general, the doctor will recommend dialysis to the patient to save their life, but i want to tell you that dialysis is not the only option for this part of patient.
It is known to all that GFR and kidney function level can divide diabetic kidney disease into 5 stages. when patients’ kidney function level is less than 15% that means their disease has fall into Stage 5 Kidney Disease. 14% kidney function is fairly lower than this value, so we say the patient’s kidney condition must be quite serious. This is why doctors suggest patient with this condition to take dialysis.
Because Diabetic Nephropathy usually causes more severe complications than other kinds of chronic kidney disease, patients with this disease may be suggested to accept dialysis ealier, when their kidney function is less than 20% but other patients are usually suggested to do dialysis with 15% kidney function or less. But, this doesn’t mean dialysis is a must for diabetics with low kidney function.
If patients still have urine, it means they still have chance to rescue their kidneys. Since patient’s kidney function has been so low, we would like to recommend Stem Cell Therapy.
In recent years, stem cell therapy has been used widely in clinic and more and more kidney failure patients try to use this therapy to save their kidneys. Until now, quite a number of patients do save their kidneys successfully with this therapy.
If you are the diabetic with lower kidney function or want to treat your disease without dilaysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Kidney function Dialysis for Diabetic Is Dialysis the Only Choice for Diabetic
- Pre: What Should Diabetes Patient Do if Their Creatinine Level Up to 245
- Next: Is there Any Treatment Can Prevent Diabetic Nephropathy from Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis