Creatinine 5 in Diabetic Nephropathy: How to Lower It Without Dialysis2016-10-03 16:58
I am a diabetic patients, and my creatinine level is 5 mg/dl now. I don’t have protein or blood urine, and I have small amount of swelling in ankles. I want to know what does creatinine 5 mean for me? How can i lower it without dialysis?
Creatinine 5 means what?
Normal creatinine level is 0.7-1.3 mg/dl, when the creatinine level is higher than this level, which means the kidney function has been damaged severely, and the kidney function is less than 50%. So creatinine 5 means the kidney function is severely reduced, so patients need to have prompt and effective treatment to prevent the further damage of the kidneys.
How to lower high creatinine level 5 without dialysis?
- You should first control your high blood sugar. As we know, diabetes is a common leading cause of kidney disease, so you should control your high blood sugar which will prevent the further damage of your kidney failure.
- You should limit your meat intake and reduce strenuous exercises, which will reduce the produce of creatinine in body.
- You should also strict your daily diet to remit your symptoms of swelling, and a kidney-friendly diet will be helpful in reduce the kidney burden and protect the residual kidney function.
- You should have treatments on your kidney damage. Here we recommend Chinese therapies, which can help repair the damaged kidney tissues and improve the kidney function. Only the kidney function is improved, you will really get rid of dialysis.
If you want to lower your high creatinine level or want to control diabetic nephropathy without dialysis, you can send email to to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetic Nephropathy Creatinine 5
- Pre: How to Control Diabetic Nephropathy with Creatinine 633
- Next: High Creatinine in Diabetes: What are the Causes and How to Reduce It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis