Can Chinese Medicines Help Diabetic Nephropathy Patients Avoid Dialysis2017-02-20 21:23
“I am a two years diabetic nephropathy person who is supposed to adopt dialysis, since there are several syndromes resulting from belated control, my kidney disease with several syndromes makes me feel uncomfortable and brings a lot of trouble in daily life. I have attempted some traditional treatments, but i did not find any improved signs. Therefore, i wonder to know can Chinese medicines help me avoid dialysis.”said from a 45 years old man living in south America. As a qualified kidney doctor, i will explain it clearly in the following contents.
Chinese medicine does contribute to diabetic nephropathy patients repair their impaired kidney radically, but it based on one with 30 percent to 40 percent kidney function last and still has urine. As we all know, diabetic nephropathy is a common complication of diabetes. People with diabetes is unable to find a way fixing their illness condition from the root. Fortunately, if we build a healthy internal environment through Chinese therapies, it is possible for patients to avoid dialysis and offer a favorable condition for the further treatments.
How to build a healthy internal environment
One of effective method for building a healthy internal environment is Toxins-Removing Treatment, which has applied in eliminating immune complexes and any other harmful substances. As long as getting rid of various toxins, can our kidney function begin to recover. We adopt Chinese medicine combining with Foot Bath or Moxibustion to expel toxins from body system through defecating and sweating. The therapy origins from the thought of promoting blood circulation to remove blood stasis of Chinese traditional medicine, which conduces to the further treatments and increases the possibility of repairing kidney function radically. There are several Chinese therapies that can offer the further treatment effectively. For example, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Foot Bath, Moxibustion, Enema and so on. It is advisable for patients to attempt the Chinese treatment. Not only will Chinese therapies offer a healthy internal environment, but also repair kidney function naturally and gradually.
If you want to know more information about Chinese therapies, you can send an email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Pre: How to Improve Living Quality for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients
- Next: Creatinine 435 with Protein Urine: How to Remove these for a Diabetic Nephropathy Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis