What Does GFR 48 Mean for One with Diabetic Nephropathy2017-02-22 17:02
GFR, a short spelling of glomerular filtration rate, is a reference point of kidney ability. When someone’s glomerular filtration rate developed into 48, it means you are at the third stage in which 40-50 renal function is damaged. Therefore, a lot of people with diabetic nephropathy begin to worry about their kidney health condition as well as want to find an effective treatment repairing impaired renal function. As a matter of fact, the third stage of GFR should be pay more attention, otherwise, it is more likely to develop into a irreversible situation.
As we all know, diabetic nephropathy is an incidental kidney disease resulting from diabetes with high blood pressure. Since diabetes is a genetic disease and until then there is not a curable methods for them. What we are able to do is that attaching more attention on kidney health and protecting it from being injured. Protein urine is a common symptom of diabetic nephropathy due to expanding permeability of glomerulus and as a result damaged glomerulus is failed to achieve its filtration function.
Traditional treatments are unable to repair glomerulus as well as renal function, they just play an temporary role in alleviating illness condition. Therefore, kidney disease patients are supposed to find an effective way treating renal function and regaining a normal internal environment.
How to build a healthy internal environment
One of therapies is Toxins-Removing Treatment. It has widely used in helping a great number of kidney disease patients strength their renal function through some Chinese medical herbs. It combines Hot Compress Therapy, Foot Bath and Enema, From this way, renal function can regain to work.
If you are the one with diabetic nephropathy and want to know more detail about Chinese treatments. Why mot send us an email with your current report. Our renal experts will contact you as soon as possible.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Pre: Creatinine 435 with Protein Urine: How to Remove these for a Diabetic Nephropathy Patient
- Next: Do Natural Treatments Benefit to High Creatinine Level for One with Diabetic Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis