Diabetes Patient at the Six Stage: What Should I Do to Avoid Dialysis2017-02-27 15:10
Hi, i am a more than 20 years diabetes patient who comes from India, last week, i made an appointment with my renal doctor John. After a physical check, the report revealed a fact that my 40 percent renal function was damaged due to perennial high blood pressure and high blood sugar. Given all these factors, my doctor suggests me doing dialysis with the purpose of maintaining the rest of life. But i am fear of dialysis, what should i do to avoid dialysis. The message he left on our website intends to show a common puzzle that a lot of patients have been suffering. In the following contents, the author will give you some effective suggestions.
As a matter of fact, diabetic nephropathy is one of common complication of diabetes. Hypertension and uncontrolled blood sugar bring a heavy burden on kidney and have a negative impact on glomerulus as well as renal function. Therefore, the first thing you are supposed to do is that eliminate accumulated toxins out of blood. Because damaged glomerulus is unable to filtrate toxins from blood as usual.
How to clean toxins out of our body system?
In Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital, we adopted Toxin-Removing Therapy to help patients eliminate toxins. It origins from the thought of promoting blood circulation to remove blood stasis. In the process, Hot Compress Therapy and Foot Bath will assist the treatment by extending blood vessel, anti-freezing, eliminating inflammation, promoting blood circulation. Then Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is used to improve renal function. During the treating process, renal experts will put a bag filled with Chinese medicines on your low back area for 40-50 minutes. Because each area aims at one acupoint and each acupoint relates to one organ. The area we placed is aiming at kidney and it together with blood circulation enters into body system, then repairing damaged kidney. From this way, can renal function get well repaired.
Only by dong so, can diabetes patients avoid dialysis gradually and repair renal function from the root. If you still have question about how to avoid dialysis or want to know more detail about how to gain our treatment, why not find a online doctor or send an email to us.
Our email:Our email:email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Dialysis
- Pre: GFR 28 with Hypertensive: How to Improve Renal Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- Next: Can Diabetic Nephropathy Patients Avoid Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis