How To Treat Diabetic Nephropathy2013-08-31 14:54
Diabetic nephropathy is a leading cause of kidney failure. About 40% of type 1 and type 2 diabetic patients suffer from diabetic nephropathy which increases the risk of death. Thus, it is necessary for patients with diabetic nephropathy to receive treatment as soon as possible. Well, how to treat diabetic nephropathy?
To receive satisfying treatment effects in treating Diabetic Nephropathy, the following measures are needed:
Control the level of blood glucose: patients with diabetic nephropathy have high level of blood glucose which can damage the kidney tiny blood vessels.Therefore, tight control of high blood glucose helps to protect kidney tissues. For patients with type 1 diabetes, injecting insulin has obvious effect. However, for patients with type 2 diabetes, they can take some drugs, such as Biguanide, Alpha glucosidase inhibitor, Glimepiride, etc.
Control high blood pressure: high blood pressure is a risk factor contributing to progression in diabetic nephropathy. There are about one-third people with type 2 diabetes having high blood pressure. Patients with diabetic nephropathy and high blood pressure, they need to take some antihypertensive drugs, like ACE inhibitors and ARBs. These drugs have obvious antihypertensive effect.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been proven to be able to repair injured kidney intrinsic cells to restore kidney function. Therefore, for Diabetic Nephropathy patients, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be applied to improve kidney function. Only when kidney function gets improved, can all the symptoms and complications be relieved from the root.
Dietary treatment: patients with diabetic nephropathy have to make a reasonable diet. In daily life, they have to limit the intake of slat, protein and sugar. Also, they need to adjust potassium intake and phosphorus intake and the exact intake depends on their specific illness condition.
Dialysis and kidney transplant: when diabetic nephropathy deteriorates into the last stage (end-stage kidney failure), dialysis or kidney transplant will be required. In this stage, kidney has been damaged over 85%, and it nearly can not work. Therefore, patients need other force to replace kidney function.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Pre: None
- Next: How to Treat Hypertension for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis