How to Treat Hypertension for Diabetic Nephropathy Patients2013-10-24 11:24
Nearly all patients of Diabetic Nephropathy have hypertension. The control of blood pressure is closely related to development of Diabetic Nephropathy. Hypertension control decreases albuminuria, slows progression to end stage renal disease, and improves survival. Therefore, many Diabetic Nephropathy patients ask how to treat hypertension. In the following, I will explain it to you.
The cause of hypertension
The fundamental cause of hypertension is your abnormal blood circulation and low kidney function. Long-term high blood sugar can damage blood circulation throughout the body as well as kidneys. Low kidney function makes kidneys not regulate blood pressure correctly. As a result, high blood pressure occurs easily. Besides, smoking, drinking, and obesity are also the causes of hypertension.
The treatment of hypertension
First, you should develop good habit in the daily life. Limit the intake of sodium, stop smoking and drinking as soon as possible, and control your weight. Doing proper exercise is also good for your health.
Second, controlling your high blood sugar is also helpful for controlling high blood pressure.
Third, you can take some hypotensive drugs, such as thiazide diuretics, ACE inhibitors, angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs), calcium channel blockers (CCBs), and β-blockers. They are really effective in controlling high blood pressure, but their side effects are also obvious. They can cause constipation, headache,tachycardia and so on.
Last, the natural Chinese medicine is maybe a good choice, for example, the Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. After being shattered throughly, you can penetrate it into your damaged kidneys with the help of osmosis devices. This medicine can help repair the damaged kidneys and normalize blood circulation. Then, you can reduce the chance of suffering from high blood pressure.
Different patients may have different cases, so you should adopt different measures to treat hypertension according to your exact illness condition. Best wishes to you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: How To Treat Diabetic Nephropathy
- Next: How to Treat Diabetics with Hypertension in Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis