Alternative Options to Dialysis for Diabetes & 13% Kidney Function2014-05-08 02:59
If patients with Diabetes and 13% kidney function do not want to receive dialysis, they can adopt alternative options to manage the disease well and live a normal, long life. Read this article to learn more information or consult our online doctor for free advice.
How bad is Diabetes and 13% kidney function?
Patient who is suffering from this disorder has progressed to stage 5 kidney failure with loss of most renal function. At this stage, the kidneys are not able to work adequately to excrete wastes and extra fluid out of the body. With the accumulation of toxins within the body, patient will experience severe symptoms and complications. Left untreated, the disorder will be life-threatening.
Alternative options to dialysis for Diabetes and 13% kidney function
If patients with this disorder do not want to undergo dialysis, they should take alternative options as soon as possible to stop the disease’s continual progression and greatly improve the renal function.
Currently, available alternative methods for Diabetes and 13% kidney function include as below:
- Blood Pollution Therapy. As the most advanced treatment for kidney disease, this therapy involves comprehensive blood purification techniques with Chinese medicine remedies. For more details, please check Here.
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Chinese herb medicine is externally used to help preserve and promote the overall renal function. Patients just need to lie on bed with medicine packages putting on their kidney region.
- TCM therapies including hot compress therapy, enema, cycle therapy, moxibustion, full bath therapy, and foot bath. To learn more detailed introduction, please check Here. Anything unclear? Please let us know. We are glad to share free help!
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment Diabetes and 13% kidney function 13% kidney function avoid dialysis
- Pre: If Creatinine Goes above 11 with Diabetes Do You Need Dialysis
- Next: Can CKD Stage 4 from Diabetes Be Reversed without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Recover Kidney Function for Diabetic Nephropathy
- How can We Treat Diabetic Nephropathy with 26% Renal Function
- Can Diabetic Nephropathy with 25% Renal Function Recovered
- Can Creatinine 8.9 be Reduced for Diabetic Nephropathy
- What Treatment is Effective to PKD with 25% Renal Function
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diagnosis
- Diabetic Nephropathy Causes
- Diabetic Nephropathy Symptoms
- Diabetic Nephropathy Treatment
- Diabetic Nephropathy Diet
- Diabetic Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis