Refuse Dialysis in Stage 5 CKD Is There Alternative Natural Therapy2014-06-19 02:45
For people with Stage 5 CKD who refuse dialysis, is there any alternative natural treatment? Many patients are concerned about this question. In this text, we will explain this issue in details. Hope it really helps!
Is there any alternative natural therapy for Stage 5 CKD patients who refuse dialysis? The answer is “YES”. The nation’s famous kidney experts have developed options as below. Read on to learn more.
As a featured treatment of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine.
Herbal medicine is externally used to dilate the blood vessels, inhibit the inflammatory response, remove the wastes and toxins out of the body, repair the impaired renal intrinsic cells, and improve the kidney function. In this way, kidney disease will not deteriorate in the future.
To learn more detailed introduction about Osmotherapy, please check Here. Then, you will have a better understanding!
In 2014, Blood Pollution Therapy is the latest development of treating kidney disease. Through combining advanced blood purification techniques with TCM remedies, this treatment aims at treating renal failure fundamentally from the root cause. The whole treatment process includes three parts, named remove blood stasis, supplement essential elements to the blood, repair the impaired kidneys and restore the renal function.
Hope the above introduction about alternative natural treatment for Stage 5 CKD can be helpful for your reference. In case you still have anything unclear or would like to learn more introduction, please leave a message in the below or Email us at email@example.com. You will definitely get prompt reply within 24 hours. Take care please!
- Tag: Dialysis Stage 5 CKD avoid dialysis
- Pre: How to Fix Kidney Failure Due to FSGS without Dialysis
- Next: Female with Final Stage Renal Failure on Dialysis Life Expectancy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis