PKD & 19 Percent Kidney Function Chinese Herb Medicine No Dialysis2014-07-09 01:10
If people with PKD and 19 percent kidney function can adopt Chinese herb medicine as early as possible, they can prevent further progression of the disease and avoid Renal Failure or dialysis. Have a question? Consult our online doctor for free and professional help.
At present, the most effective herbal remedy in China for PKD and 19 percent kidney function is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. More than twenty years’ clinical practices have proven that the therapy is quite efficient in treating this kidney disorder. (You are invited to click Here to watch the video introduction)
Micro-Chinese Medicine is an innovation of traditional Chinese medicine. Other than oral drugs or surgery, it is an external application of Chinese herb medicine with no adverse effect.
During the treatment process, patients are asked to lie on bed with two medicine packaged putting on their kidney region. By applying modern osmosis device, active ingredients can get to renal lesion directly.
After getting to the kidney lesion, herbal medicines will take effect to dilate the blood vessels, improve the blood circulation on cystic wall, inhibit continual growth of renal cysts, shrink the cysts in size gradually, promote the blood and oxygen supply to the damaged kidneys, and raise the overall renal function. In this way, kidney capacity will get significantly improved.
If you or someone you know is suffering from PKD and 19 percent kidney function, you are recommended to take Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to stop the disease’s deterioration and restore the kidney structure so as to prevent dialysis. In case you still have anything unclear, please let us know. We will try our best to share useful information. Thanks for your time. Take care please!
- Tag: Dialysis PKD and 19% kidney function PKD and herb medicine
- Pre: Can Dialysis Help Heal Stage 4 Kidney Disease 18% Kidney Function
- Next: How to Treat Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease without Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis