How to Treat Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease without Dialysis2014-07-15 02:51
How to treat Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease without dialysis? Many patients are concerned about this question. In this article, let’s talk about this issue about find the answer. Have a question? Chat with our online doctor now for free advice.
How serious is Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease?
Stage 3 kidney disease is defined as having moderate kidney damage that limits some of the filtering ability of the kidneys. As renal function decreases, waste products and extra fluid will accumulate within the body, causing symptoms such as anemia, high blood pressure, fatigue, swelling, etc. Left untreated, patients will develop gradually into final stage kidney disease wherein dialysis or kidney transplant becomes necessary to sustain life.
How to treat Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease without dialysis?
In order to achieve this purpose, patients are suggested to take prompt treatment to prevent the disease’s further aggravation as well as repair the damaged kidneys. Over time, renal function will get well restored and dialysis can be successfully avoided.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Herbal medicines are externally used to work to expand the blood vessels, prevent inflammation, anti-coagulation, degrade and eliminate harmful substances, repair the impaired kidney inherent cell, and restore the overall renal function.
If you still have anything unclear about managing your kidney disease or would like to learn more detailed introduction, please leave a message in the section below. We will reply you soon within 24 hours. Thanks for your time!
- Tag: Dialysis Stage 3 CKD avoid dialysis
- Pre: PKD & 19 Percent Kidney Function Chinese Herb Medicine No Dialysis
- Next: How to Avoid Dialysis If Creatinine Level is 3.6 with Diabetes
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis