How to Avoid Dialysis If Creatinine Level is 3.6 with Diabetes2014-07-20 08:50
How to avoid dialysis if creatinine level is 3.6 with Diabetes? In this article, let’s discuss this question and find the answer. If you want to get personalized suggestions, please chat with our online doctor now for free and professional help.
If one’s creatinine level is 3.6 with Diabetes, he or she has progressed to stage 3 renal disease with moderate decrease of kidney function. As long as patient can get early and effective treatment, he or she can definitely stop the disease’s continual aggravation and prevent dialysis successfully.
In modern medical science, the most effective option with such treatment effect is herbal remedy widely known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (You can click Here to watch the video introduction)
Selected herbal medicines are externally used without side effect, so Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a natural remedy. Patient just need to lie on bed with two medicine packages putting on the kidney region. With the help of osmosis equipment, effective medicine ingredients can reach renal lesion directly.
After arriving at the kidney lesion, Chinese herb medicine will treat creatinine level is 3.6 with Diabetes from the root cause by cleaning the blood and removing harmful substances, repairing the damaged renal intrinsic cells, restoring the overall renal function, and regulating the body’s immune system. In this way, kidney function will get regulated well and increased creatinine level can be fundamentally lowered.
Many Diabetic Kidney Disease patients have regained normal life with the help of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. If you are interested to know more about their stories, please leave a message in the section below. We will reply you soon with the detailed information. Anything unclear? Please let us know. Thanks for your time!
- Tag: Dialysis Diabetes and creatinine 3.6 creatinine 3.6 avoid dialysis
- Pre: How to Treat Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease without Dialysis
- Next: Stage 5 Kidney Failure and Creatinine 425 When do I Need Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis