Healing Kidneys While on Dialysis with FSGS and GFR 122014-08-08 02:53
Once we got a query from one patient, he stated, “I have been diagnosed of FSGS and GFR 12 undergoing dialysis for almost 3 months. Is there a possibility I can be healed or restored my kidneys to function again? Please help.” The following section is our response in details. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
Hello, we have got your message. As you said, you are suffering from FSGS and GFR 12 on dialysis for almost 3 months. You want to know whether you can heal or restore your kidneys. The following section is our analysis for your reference.
In fact, your current condition is quite severe at final stage renal disease with only 12% of kidney function left. At this point, the kidneys fail to work adequately to perform their normal functions. To date, there is still not yet a cure for this disorder. So it is impossible to heal your impaired kidneys. Usually, renal replacement therapy like dialysis is suggested to maintain alive.
The fact is that while undergoing dialysis, your disease will still aggravate continuously over time. Ultimately, complete renal failure is the result. Then, is there any way to prevent the progression of your FSGS and GFR 12?
In China, kidney experts of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital have developed such kind of option called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. As a natural method, herbal medicines are externally applied to take effect to dilate the blood vessels, improve the blood circulation, protect the residual GFR level from further declining, repair the damaged kidney inherent cells, and try to raise the overall kidney function.
As long as your GFR level can be increased to 15 or even above, you can get rid of dialysis and live a normal, long life with your own kidneys. Still have anything unclear? Please let us know. Take care please!
- Tag: Dialysis FSGS and GFR 12 GFR 12 avoid dialysis
- Pre: Impatience and Upset of Kidney Failure During Dialysis
- Next: If Creatinine is 8.2 without Dialysis How Bad is It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis