Can Dialysis Help Kidney Failure Patient Live Longer2015-04-23 16:58
It is known that dialysis is the most common ways to help kidney failure patient live longer but can dialysis help the patient live longer ?
Dialysis is a kind of cure to help the kidney excrete the wastes and fluid, it is demanded after people fall into Uremia, which is known as the End Stage Renal Disease. At that time, the kidneys have been damaged seriously and there are just remaining less than 15% kidney function can work normally and many symptoms will occur. With the help of dialysis, those symptoms can be relieved and the patient can fell better.
In one word, dialysis as an replacement of kidney, it can help the kidney to discharge the extra fluid and wastes out of the blood, so that to keep our body in balance. In this way, it can prolong the patient’s life.
But not all the patient can insist this therapy, some of them may quit just due to lack of money or can not stand the side-effect bring by it any more. Some people even can not take it due to the poor disease condition or other reasons, so for this part of people they should find some alternative therapies, such as transplant or Chinese Medicine.
If you need any help in treating kidney disease or want to find some alternative therapies of dialysis, you can chat with our online doctor directly or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Failure Can Dialysis Help Kidney Failure Patient Live Longer
- Pre: What are the Complications of Dialysis
- Next: Can Dialysis Help Kidney Failure Patient Get Out of This Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis