Anemia in Dialysis What are the Causes and How to Deal with It2015-05-17 17:11
Anemia in dialysis what are the causes and how to deal with it ? You know, anemia may lead to dizzy during the dialysis and it also may induce other complications. So as a kidney disease patient who are undergoing dialysis, you should pay high attention to it.
What are the causes of anemia in dialysis ?
1.Kidneys are responsible to secrete EPO, an important hormone to help produce red blood cells, which will carry oxygen to all parts of your body, giving you the energy you need for the normal activity. But when kidneys have problems, the secretion
of EPO will be not enough to help produce adequate red blood cells. Therefore, you will develop anemia.
2. If there is kidney problem, a lot of toxins will accumulate in blood, causing many discomforts. Some of the toxins will shorten the lifespan of red blood cells, which will cause anemia.
3.If you are on dialysis, the condition of anemia will be more serious because some of the red blood cells will be discharged through dialysis.
How to treat anemia in dialysis ?
From the above we can see that the underlying cause of anemia is the damaged kidney or the decline of kidney function. Therefore, the basic method to treat anemia is to repair the damaged kidney cells and improve kidney function.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine it is helpful for relieving the anemia, what’s more, it can improving the kidney function by repairing the damaged kidneys and protecting them from further damage.
If you have other questions about dialysis or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Dialysis Anemia in Dialysis
- Pre: Darker Skin after Dialysis What are the Causes and How to Deal with It
- Next: Can Kidney Failure Patient Reduce the Dialysis Times from Thrice to One Time
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis