Darker Skin after Dialysis What are the Causes and How to Deal with It2015-05-16 17:28
Darker skin in dialysis what are the causes and how to deal with it ? In general, dialysis patient will experience kinds of symptoms and complications, darker skin is one of them.
What are the causes of darker skin after dialysis ?
Pigmentary disorder is one of the mainly causes of darker skin in dialysis patient. As we all know, dialysis is required when kidneys fail to discharge the wastes produced in the body, so for dialysis patients, their kidney function must have been impaired severely. Under such a condition, they are easily to suffer from pigmentary disorder which can cause dark skin or yellow skin directly. Pigmentary changes to the skin are very common for ESRD patients or dialysis patients and it is said about 25-70% of dialysis patients are affected to some degree. Also, the incidence of this problem increases with the duration of kidney disease.
How to deal with the darker skin in dialysis patient ?
Knowing the causes of this problem is helpful for dealing it. As we mentioned above, darker skin is caused by impaired kidney function, so if we want to get these symptoms remitted radically, we must repair kidney damages to improve kidney function. Only in this way, can they receive permanent treatment effects.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese herb medicine, it can improve the kidney function greatly and can be used as an assitant therapy of dialysis to relieve the side-effects caused by it.
If you have other questions about dialysis or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis Darker Skin after Dialysis
- Pre: Cramps in Dialysis What are the Reason and How to Relieve It
- Next: Anemia in Dialysis What are the Causes and How to Deal with It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis