What Kinds of Side-Effects will the Dialysis Bring and How to Relive Them2015-06-07 15:34
What kinds of side-effects will the dialysis bring and how to relive them ? For kidney failure patients who are ready to take dialysis those two questions are the things they want to know the most. In the following i will give you some relative informations, hoping it can help you in some degree.
What kinds of side-effects will the dialysis bring ?
For the dialysis, it is just like a artificial machine to replace the kidney to clear the toxins. It can relieve the symptoms of kidney disease by doing parts of the kidneys’ function. However, once start the dialysis in long time, it is hard to get rid of the dialysis. Besides, dialysis just can clear the micromolecule toxins (such as creatinine and urea etc),there still have the middle and macromolecule toxins(CycC, HYT,IL-6 etc),they launched within the blood capillaries, then will damage the kidney function through the blood circulation. So, with long time of dialysis, patients will suffer a lot, such as anemia, vomiting, nausea, epilepsy, heart problem etc. Just rely on the dialysis, the kidney will be smaller and smaller, even lost the whole kidney function, the urine output will be less and less, even no urine.
How to relive all those side-effects bring by dialysis ?
First, you should make a fit diet plan according to your own condition which will really help you. The next thing, also is the most important thing is to find some treatments which can help you to reduce the times of dialysis, if possible, to help you get rid of it. Then, you can have a quality life.
If you want to know more about dialysis or need any help in treating kidney failure, you can send email to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Dialysis Side effects of dialysis How to relieve the side effects of dialysis
- Pre: Can Kidney Failure Patient Reduce the Dialysis Times from Thrice to One Time
- Next: Why the Kidney Function Has No Improvement after Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis