How to Treat Malnutrition in Dialysis2015-06-28 17:28
How to treat malnutrition in dialysis ? When patients enter into stage 5 Chronic kidney disease, dialysis will be recommend as the replacement therapy for kidney. However, there are some patients may suffer some complications, one of the most leading ones is malnutrition.
Patients with dialysis associated with many complications, especially malnutrition, which may affect patient’s life quality.Therefore,ensuring malnutrition means to improve life quality and increase life expectancy.
Kidney Failure patients with cirrhosis and kidney insufficiency has something wrong in metabolism system thus leading to different degree malnutrition. Meanwhile kidney insufficiency leads to the accumulation of toxic wastes thus causing lots of serious symptoms like vomiting, disgusting feeling in the mouth, fatigue and losing appetite.
Dialysis may can not remove some certain wastes and toxins thus failing acidosis and leading dysfunctional gastrointestinal tract.Patients have loss appetite. Here i recommend you some therapies to improve your disease condition.
Hot Compress Therapy is based on Chinese medicine and used externally.Hot Compress Therapy works on Cirrhosis patients with dialysis in the following ways:
expanding blood vessels
Degradation of extracellular matrix
As time passes by, Hot Compress Therapy are invented aims at repairing kidney damage and recover renal functions.
Hot Compress Therapy can be taken to your home thus improving your prognosis.
Blood Pollution Therapy refers to treat blood firstly instead of treating kidney. Chinese medicines provide nutritions for blood vessels thus regulating blood system.Kidney gets a better chance to have a recovery environment.It helps many people with distinctive effectiveness.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Malnutrition in Dialysis How to Treat Malnutrition in Dialysis
- Pre: Why the Kidney Function Has No Improvement after Dialysis
- Next: Is Swelling in Legs A Side Effect Of Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis