Blood Pressure Level Goes High after Dialysis How to Lower It2015-10-13 16:50
Blood pressure level goes high after dialysis how to treat it ? It is known that dialysis are common treatment for kidney failure, but it will bring some complications while relieving those symptoms caused by kidney disorder. You know, high blood pressure is one of the side effects of dialysis which may affect the curative effect. What’s worse, patient has to discontinue dialysis if the blood pressure goes to high.
Why the blood pressure level goes high after dialysis ?
1. Fluid overload: Kidney produces urine by discharging excess fluid out of the body. Failed kidneys can not take the fluid (water) off, thus the blood pressure is high.
2. Excess wastes in blood: For kidney failure patients who are on dialysis, their kidneys fail to keep balance of electrolyte and remove wastes in the blood. These harmful substances may deposit in vascular wall and make blood vessels stiffer, which also can cause high blood pressure.
3. EPO shot: Some dialysis patients receive EPO shot which can stimulate the bone marrow to make more blood cells. This helps to remit renal anemia, but in other ways, it contributes to elevated blood pressure.
How to lower the high blood pressure level ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy as one of the innovation of traditional Chinese Medicine it has function to extend blood vessels, which can help to bring blood pressure down. What is more, the active ingredients in this therapy can activate injured kidney intrinsic cells to help them recover. It shows effect in repairing injured kidney intrinsic cells, so the kidney function can be improved with the help of this therapy. As the kidney function improved, dialysis patient has a certain chance to reduce dialysis frequency and even get off dialysis.
If you want to get rid of dialysis or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message or send email to us , we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Pre: Why Dialysis Patient Suffer from So Many Symptoms
- Next: Is It Possible to Reverse Kidney Disease with Creatinine 3.9 by Dialysis