Why Dialysis Patient Suffer from So Many Symptoms2015-10-09 14:15
Hi, doctor, my mother is a kidney failure patient and she is under regular dialysis, but she still suffer a lot, like tired, weak, no energy, headache, sometime high blood pressure. I want to know why she still suffers so many symptoms with the regular dialysis ?
Hi, glad to help you. To tell you the truth, all of these symptoms are due to insufficient dialysis quality, poor blood purification equipment, and no good systematic treatment for root problem.
You know, the hemodialysis is the most common way, it can only discharge micro-molecule toxins, can not discharge middle-molecule toxins and macro-molecule toxins. Also dialysis can not treat the disease, that is why your mother has so many discomforts now. If let this kind of situation goes on, your mother's kidney function will decline gradually day by day, more and more complications will occur. Also actually all of your mother's current discomforts are result from kidney failure, now maybe your mother is taking high bp medicines, also on EPO injection, however, these can only work for a short time, they will relapse again and again. Just because of her root problem--kidney failure is not been treated well.
What treatment is helpful for relieving those symptoms caused by dialysis ?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmothrapy as one of the effective treatment of kidney disease, it is helpful for relieving those symptoms of dialysis. What’s more, it also can be used as the alternative treatment of dialysis. That is to say, it can help kidney disease patient live better without dialysis.
If you want to know more information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to get rid of those symptoms caused by dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Why Dialysis Patient Suffer from So Many Symptoms
- Pre: Why Kidney Failure Patient Feel Headache after Dialysis
- Next: Blood Pressure Level Goes High after Dialysis How to Lower It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis