Is Dialysis a Better Choice for Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine Level 4.52015-12-25 16:02
I am a kidney disease patient and recently the test shows that my creatinine level has jumped to 4.5. I want to know is dialysis a better choice for me?
In clinic, creatinine 4.5 is much higher than the normal level, it belongs to stage 3 kidney disease. For patient who are in this stage they may suffer more symptoms than before, so they begin to worry about their disease. But in fact, there is no need for them to worry about too much. Because their kidney function have not been damaged totally, so if they can protect the remaining ones timely, they can get a chance to control their disease well.
Is dialysis a better choice for kidney disease patient with creatinine 4.5?
As we mentioned above, for patient with creatinine 4.5 they still have some kidney functions, so they have more choices when it comes to the treatment.
Dialysis as one of the common treatment of kidney failure it can relieve some of the symptoms in a short while but it cannot repair the damaged kidneys nor protecting the remaining ones, so as a kidney disease doctor we do not recommend the patient with creatinine 4.5 to take it right now.
What treatment is better than dialysis for treating kidney disease with creatinine 4.5?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy also known as Hot Compress Therapy can be a good choice for this part of patient, it can help the patient to improve their kidney function by repairing the damaged kidneys and protecting the remaining ones from further damage. For patient with creaitnine 4.5 if they can get this treatment timely, they may reverse their disease to some degree, they even can get a chance to live like a normal person.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to treat kidney disease without dialysis, you can send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease Dialysis Creatinine Level 4.5
- Pre: Is It Possible to Reverse Kidney Disease with Creatinine 3.9 by Dialysis
- Next: How Many Times should Kidney Failure Patient Take Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis