How Many Times should Kidney Failure Patient Take Dialysis2015-12-31 10:08
As we all know, dialysis is one of the most common treatment for kidney failure. Usually, after people fall into Kidney Failure(especially, the end stage of renal disease), they will be recommended to take dialysis. But for different people the times is different, then how many times should patient take ?
In fact, doctors will make the dialysis plan according to the patient’s residual kidney function. If the urine volume is over 800ml/day, that indicate there are remaining more than 8ml/min kidney function, for those part of people they need to take dialysis10-12 hours for each week. If the urine volume is less than 800ml/day, they need to take dialysis 12-15 hours for each week, three times is better than 2 times. For people who have no residual kidney function, that is mean have no urine, they need to take longer time to reach adequate dialysis, 3 times per week, 4-5 hours per time is in demand.
If people can not get adequate dialysis, their immunity will decline and some complications will occur, that will affect the patient’s life quality greatly. What’s worse, it will increase the infection rate, that will make the disease more complex. So as a patient, you should not decrease the dialysis times without communicate with your doctor.
Except dialysis, people also should pay attention to the medicines and foods they take, which may affect the curative effect. First, they should control the blood pressure well, then intake enough nutritions and control water intake, that can help the patient live better.
In one word, adequate dialysis is the key point to prolong patient’s life span before they get other alternative therapy or kidney transplant. So do cooperate with your doctor, that can assure you to have a quality life. If you need any help in curing your disease or want to know more details about the alternative therapies, do not hesitant to contact us by email, we will reply you free advice as soon as possible.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Failure How Many Times should Kidney Failure Patient Take Dialysis
- Pre: Is Dialysis a Better Choice for Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine Level 4.5
- Next: Is Dialysis Helpful for Improving Kidney Function
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis