What Can Patients on Dialysis Take to Prevent Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a common symptom for patients on dialysis. Then, what can patients on dialysis take to prevent diarrhea?
What causes diarrhea?
To know what causes diarrhea can better suit the remedy to the case. There are several reasons:
-Improper intake of diet. If patients are allergic to something or the food has gone bad, it may cause diarrhea. Or patients use spices to make food less bland. It also causes diarrhea.
-Diabetes. It can cause the food to flow slowly through the intestine, which will cause bacteria to grow, resulting in diarrhea.
-Medicines, especially antibiotics. Taking western medicines for a long time may cause many side effects, including diarrhea. Besides, antibiotics can wipe out the “good” bacteria in your digestive system, which will damage the balance in your body, causing diarrhea.
What to take to prevent diarrhea?
-Check your food to know exactly what you can eat and what you can not eat. You can choose some soft easily digestible semisolid diet. Avoid coffee, tea and alcohol. Stay away from high fiber foods. And get rid of fatty, spicy, or heavily seasoned foods, which may bother your intestines.
-Stabilize your blood sugars and meet your calorie needs through adjusting your insulin intake.
-Go to see your doctor to check which medicine cause diarrhea. If due to the side effects of western medicine, you may choose the Chinese medicine, which is natural and hardly has any side effects, such as Micro-Chinese medicine. After being shattered, the effective medicine is penetrated into your kidneys, which is helpful for repairing damaged kidneys. As long as your kidneys recover gradually, you can throw away diarrhea, even dialysis.
There are also many other ways to help you get rid of dialysis, such as immunotherapy, acupuncture and moxibustion. If you want to have a try, please contact our online doctors, and we will give you a personalized therapeutic schedule.
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Can Dialysis Help Heal Stage 4 Kidney Disease 18% Kidney Function
- Female with Final Stage Renal Failure on Dialysis Life Expectancy
- Refuse Dialysis in Stage 5 CKD Is There Alternative Natural Therapy
- How to Fix Kidney Failure Due to FSGS without Dialysis
- Reduce Creatinine Level 7.9 Naturally without Dialysis or Transplant
- Chinese Treatment to Rid Toxins before Dialysis Hookup Services
- Creatinine Level of 9.0 without Dialysis How Long to Live
- Life Span of 57 Years Old with CKD Stage 4 and Diabetes
- Kidney Function at 11% in ESRD: Is Dialysis a Cure
- Creatinine is 5.2 with CKD Alternative to Dialysis or Transplant
- Creatinine 3.6 in Hypertensive Kidney Disease Natural Healing